View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 04:20 PM
MacThayer

Unhappy I'm confused! Janome owners please help!

I just came back from a Janome dealership, and I'm more confused than ever. The salesman never shut up, and never answered my questions. I'm looking to upgrade, and I want a Janome that is just the "cat's meow" for sewing and quilting. I am not interested in a combination sewing/embroidery machine. I've had one and I've never once used the embroidery part, ever. I'm not interested in embroidery. I want a machine that can sew and quilt with ease. I thought that was the Horizon 7700P, but what happened to that machine? All I can find are the 7700QPC, and that's sewing and embroidery again. Or do I have the wrong model? There is supposed to be a Janome that is just the best model they've come up with (you know how some models are just better and more durable than others), and I thought I knew what that was, and I've been told I'm all wrong, yada, yada, yada. Is there a Horizon 7700 that is not also an embroidery machine? Knowing what I want, all you experienced Janome owners, what model would you choose and why? I have to make a decision, and right now, my head is spinning!