Old 12-25-2013, 07:35 PM
KerryK

Default I asked for it, I got it, NOW what do I do???

To start with, my sweet grown DD does not sew, does not quilt, nothing involving sewing. She kept asking me for suggestions for Christmas. So finally, one of the things I mentioned was fabric. I told her I could never have too much fabric, and it might be interesting to see what she would pick out. Boy oh boy, was that a mistake! She went to Joanne's and bought 20 fat quarters - 10 red/black print, 10 solid black. When I opened it, she was so happy for me to see it, and asked me if I could make a quilt out of it. I thought a bit, then told her that yes, I was sure I could, and that I might add in another fabric, thinking of white or even a white/black print, thinking of a Disappearing Nine Patch. OH NO! She wants no other fabric in the quilt. She said she did not care what size it is, but she wants no other fabric included, unless it is more of the exact same. So as I said, NOW what do I do? Sure would love to have your suggestions. And to top it all, it's not the best quality fabric. Grrrrrr!