View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 07:21 AM
Macybaby

Default Two new(old) Machines!

I'm so happy to have both of these!

Here is my New Home (Free Westinghouse made machine). It had a pin band on it, but the pin rash isn't all that bad and didn't mess up the decals.

We didn't plug it in because the cords aren't safe, but the motor turns freely. The machine itself would not fully cycle.

The owner had never used the machine. Her mother had bought it at an estate auction years ago, and it was that way from the start - and no one ever wanted to spend the time figuring out why.

I wasn't worried about that - I expect this has something to do with why it won't cycle . . .

The cabinet is very nice - and in very good condition. It's got some rings but no serious damage. This one is going to be gorgeous when refinished.

I drooled over the cabinet a bit too much - as I pointed out several nice feathers, the seller started regretting deciding to sell it. She said she was just starting to get interested in woodworking and didn't realize how nice the cabinet actually was (they didn't even know it had a door on the front).

She finally came out and asked if I only wanted the machine . . . paid $45 for this one.