View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 07:35 PM
Elisabrat

I had several of my quilt projects quilted last year by Jaba and probably will have as many as possible quilted by her or someone else should she be overloaded. I need them finished! today I took out the seams on one half quilted horribly might I add by ME and well that was a picnic. then the bigger project.. a ufo with all the sashing and borders added.. removed them all. hate what I had used it didn't sit right hence it was in the UFO box for months now. it took me 7 hours to remove them all slowly then pick out the little threads. ugh. so glad I am now officially finished. that makes one ready to be quilted by someone not me, one ready to be sashed and finished correctly and then 8 more to put together kid you not the pile is too big to ignore. upside what a productive quilt year I will have lol most are more than half done.. just finishing. oh joy. and then there are these blocks.. now I know what I need to finish my quilts out. phew. I will be asleep on NY's oh about 9 pm. its a clinic day and that means nighty night long before that ball drops.. no pots and pans for us so please Robert can you bang them a little bit for me too?