View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 08:29 PM
blahel

Location: other side of the black stump, Perth Western Australia

Originally Posted by WTxRed View Post
I've order the ruler and the Urban Nine patch...waiting on delivery. I love both the urban nine patch and medallion and if i use the ruler for nothing else, i think i'm happy with that. blahel - she offers free shipping on the ruler on her site.
Thanks Deb - do you have a pic of your UrbanNP you could post? Love seeing her patterns done up.
thanks WTxRed for your input as well but unless I am mistaken it wont be free shipping to Australia hence why I am hesitating a bit as it will cost about $30. I have found an online Australian site that sells it but wouldnt you know they are out of stock!They arent cheaper either but i guess it will get here quicker than if I order from her site. I probably will get the ruler and the urban pod pattern eventually and in the meantime finish off what I have started which is a t-shirt quilt for my husband. A bit hot to quilt here as 39 degrees Celsius today so might have some lunch and veg out and watch a movie then quilt later on. thanks again for your advice and remember to post pics of your quilts.