View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 01:50 PM
vmaniqui

Originally Posted by ThayerRags View Post
To continue on with the experiment, the Singer 31-15 was positioned in the café tray.

Photo 3: The Singer 31-15 setting in the tray ready for spa treatment to the under surface.
Photo 4: Under surface treated. I made sure everything got wet, and I mean everything. The only reason that the entire patio didn’t get sprayed was that the trash bag could be held up around the machine to help capture the overspray.
Photo 5: Upper surface treated, with additional “prolonged squirt action” into the machine’s oil holes. (I didn’t hold back.)
Photo 6: Garbage bag closed up and secured with a Granny Knot to keep debris and moisture out during the treatment. (Note: the Granny Knot is used to assure that the knot can be untied later.)

Now, to let it soak. The weatherman isn’t helping much with all of this cold weather that most of us are receiving around the country, but oils still work in cold weather too, so I’ll just extend the soaking time by a few days.

CD in Oklahoma
how the spa treatment coming along CD ? it's quite cold here too with some sunshine (i'm not rubbing it in - ha ha ha). i know it's been crazy cold out there. stay warm guys.