Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
Singer 31-15 Spa Treatment Experiment >

Singer 31-15 Spa Treatment Experiment

Singer 31-15 Spa Treatment Experiment

Old 01-30-2014, 02:51 PM

hey CD - i see in the picture that you're fixing your treadle's cabinet drawers. if ever you have an extra drawer brace like this picture, let me know and i will buy it from you. i am trying to fix my singer treadle's cabinets and they're missing the right brace (actually the drawers too) but i will be happy with just the brace as i can salvage it and just use 1 drawer on each side. thanks CD.
Attached Thumbnails screen-shot-2014-01-30-2.52.13-pm.png  
Old 01-31-2014, 04:09 AM

Originally Posted by vmaniqui View Post
hey CD - i see in the picture that you're fixing your treadle's cabinet drawers....
Yea. It’s the left drawer rack off of “Comanche”, my 1901 Singer 27K2 Hand Crank Treadle machine on the air table behind Randy. The original drop leaf support bracket had been ripped off and was missing. The part of the drawer support where the upper end of the support attaches split when the screws got ripped out, but there’s no wood missing. It’s a clean long split, so I’m gluing the wood brace back together to mount a replacement support bracket that I picked up for it.

I don’t have any spare drawer racks right now, but I’ll keep my eyes open for one like that.

CD in Oklahoma