Thread: Printing Photos
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 03:26 AM
ckcowl
Power Poster

a good 'Photo Quality' printer is a must for printing on fabric- you need a printer that is made to print good photo's -- have you tried places like Office Max or Staples?
not sure what is happening with yours to know if we can help with what is going wrong. I've printed lots of pictures on fabric- sometimes I *mess up* & forget to go through my printer settings & get every thing set correctly---you need to choose options like *best quality* (there are usually print setting choices- that include how much ink you want the printer to use on the print) so, checking the printer settings and choosing all the correct ones before hitting print helps. also, make sure you follow the instructions completely on the packaging. I've seen good fabric photos come out of inexpensive printers- just have to get those settings right. do some practice prints *either on paper, or you can iron freezer paper to the back of muslin & use that until you get the settings right for the best quality print. do a search on line- there are many articles/ tips/ helps for fabric printing.