View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 08:34 AM
Zappycat

Originally Posted by NJ Quilter View Post
Hey, Zappycat, I'll be headed there tomorrow! Don't you just love the BOM? I really like it for the skill building. One of the blocks a couple of months ago gave me an idea for designing my own quilt for the first time. Don't forget to check out the sale stuff. If you'd like to meet up next month, give a shout. I'm only about 5 min. away from there.
Hi NJ Quilter! We are going to go at 5 today so we will have time to look at the sale stuff! We usually go at 7 on Thursday and are the last ones out... we always forget that they are trying to close the store and go home! Are you doing the Saturday Sampler too? My friend and I are both doing the Kaffe. LOVE the fabrics! My first class there was the t shirt quilt class with Ro. I made a quilt for my daughter's last year of college with all of her soccer t shirts. I am finishing up another one now for one of her teammates. I love PQW. It always feels like a mini vacation to go there! Wish I was as close as you.... or maybe that wouldn't be a good thing!! I'll let you know next time I am going there. Sometimes I end up in Artful Beads too.... I have taken a few classes there too.