View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 07:09 AM
Zappycat

Originally Posted by NJ Quilter View Post
Hey, Zappycat, I'll be headed there tomorrow! Don't you just love the BOM? I really like it for the skill building. One of the blocks a couple of months ago gave me an idea for designing my own quilt for the first time. Don't forget to check out the sale stuff. If you'd like to meet up next month, give a shout. I'm only about 5 min. away from there.
Hey NJQuilter! Have fun today! I am working on my block now! Not leaving it until the day before class for a change! AND...I pretty much resisted the sale! It was kind of easy because I forgot my purse! I carpooled with my friend and had so many things in my hands when I got in her car that I didn't realize that I didn't have my purse until I got there. My friend offered to pay for my stuff and at one point I had my hands full of fat quarters and then I got this great idea... "hey! Why don't I use up some of the stash I already have?!!" What a novel idea, huh? So I put most of it back! I did have $20 in my coat pocket, so I spent $10. I think I did the right thing! ; )