Thread: Wonky tops!
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 08:30 PM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by JustAbitCrazy View Post
You already have a great detailed answer to this question. Here's the short version: You expect to get back from your longarmer a nicely squared quilt, with no pleats and toe-catching puckers, right? Then isn't it logical that she needs to start with a squared quilt to begin with? We longarmers work very hard to give each customer the very best result. The best way to insure that's what you get is to give us a top without problems to begin with.

OH GOSH NO !! If its wonky to begin with im expecting to to be wonky when it returns.. NONE of my quilts are show quilts.. NONE of my quilts are perfect.. Im not a perfectionist so if my quilt is off a bit I personally dont care.. I know ive sent quite a few to LA's just because i want a 'different' design than what i can do.. Never have they said anything i HAD to fix.. All i asked is to have fun and surprise me. Ive been disappointed with one LA on this QB as the threads were coming apart at the beginning and ends of where they quilted.. they re-quilted it but even then never was i told i HAD to fix the wonkyness..