Old 02-02-2014, 03:10 AM
ckcowl
Power Poster

I've had mine for 10 years now- it is my favorite of my 4 machines- I use it daily and love it. one word about buying such a machine used- or from a place like- Craig's list...especially a 'specialty computerized' machine- I would check locally to see if there is a dealer and ask about taking 'owners classes' ; since I purchased mine new from the dealer the owner's classes were included free (and there were 4 all day classes) there are lots of 'bells & whistles' many features that you may never know how to use unless you take an owner's class and learn what all those things do. sure cuts down on frustration when you know what you are doing. in the classes they teach you how to use the embroidery unit- the stablizers to use for different applications (there are lots of differences- and not using the right ones can certainly cause a lot of frustration like *crqltr* is talking about above. I had to drive almost 2 hours each time for my classes- which at the time I thought would be a waste of whole days-but boy, am I glad I did it because now 10 years later I can still do all kinds of great things with that machine- problem free.