Old 02-09-2014, 08:51 AM
Macybaby

Default oh no! I am a machine with no attachments!

Nothing I have fits my Household! It's got the same offset and oval needle plate as my Domestic. I've got lots of extra Domestic feet, and though things line up correctly, the presser bar on the Household does not go up far enough. The Domestic feet are tall feet!

The Domestic has feet that slip up on the presser bar, the Household is intended to have top clamp feet.

I also discovered that my Eldredge "B" is not as old as I hoped. It takes the newer "national" size shuttle instead of the older "eldredge" style shuttle. However the bed screw is located in a slightly different spot than the newer National machines, so I have one set of attachments that fits it correctly.

And I still have one set that I don't know what it fits. The throat plate is the same width as the national, but the needle circle would be just a fraction of an inch farther to the left. The feet also have just a slight offset to the needle hole too. This set may fit the Davis for the offset, but the shirr and underbaider won't.