View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 05:28 AM
Vanogay

Finally - I have had so much trouble with this computer. It doesn't recognize my password or sign in - even though I never logged out. Went back to some older e-mails and came i that way. Don't know what kind of bug my computer has now - even with the virus scans, it seems we get something. Read all the back tips - great for exercising and for food buying. I make a fruit salad lots of times. Made a fresh one this morning - raisins, strawberries, peaches and banana. Had that with a small amount of cereal and milk for my breakfast. I'm plenty satisfied.
We are so snowed in - had about 8" and while for some of you that's not much, for east Tennessee, that's plenty. I moved here from Colorado, so was used to the heavy winters and snow driving, but lots of people here can't drive on their side of the middle line on a good day - don't know how they'll be when they can't really find that middle line under the snow! Had my weekly groceries bought and have lots of food should we get stuck for longer than anticipated. Have been fortunate that our power is still on, but have a Coleman stove and fuel, just in case for that. Think I'm good. Of course, I'll have to add one more excuse of why I can't exercise!!! Or maybe, that should be I exercise to keep warm...