Old 02-13-2014, 07:33 AM
Macybaby

My problem is I don't know what models to look for with White or Kenmore. I know the Domestic is 153. I've looked over the 3/4 thread and there aren't any other than the Domestic.

I've seen some that I think may be 3/4 size, but one has the base measurements and they are different than I expected, but when you look at how the machine is situated on the base, it looks like using the base measurements isn't going to work. I'm not sure what measurements to ask for to help determine -

Some of these machines are really hard to tell what size they are unless something is also in the picture with them. I've even resorted to measuring out the buttonholer shown next the machine to try to extrapolate the measures.

So if someone has a 3/4 White (like the Domestic 153 ) what are the measures? Base width and length, and machine length, and distance between needle hole and pillar.

I really do live remotely, so it's unlikely I'll ever see one of these in person unless it shows up in a box delivered to my door.

BTW - the 3/4 size rotary machine takes the same attachments as the full size machine. There for sure isn't any shortage of attachments to fit White made rotary machines.