View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 06:54 AM
Judith1005

Hi Dreamer, I found free WiFi while my car is being fixed. Now, on to my favorites....

I love equiler.com. my go to place for Novelty Fabrics.

I love fabric.com for designer fabrics. Usually runs great sales between Christmas and New Years.

I also order frequently from connectingthreads.com. I buy there cotten quilting thread and fabrics and kits. They have great affordable prices.

I also buy my embroidery machine bobbin thread from sewforless.com. They carry the exact thread that my machine likes.

I shop locally at JoAnn Fabrics in Brandon, FL and also the Bruce B Downs location in New Tampa, FL. It is very affordable for me.

And, I will also be trying out coatsandclark.com this year to see if I can get better prices on thread that way. I actually like piecing with poly/cotton thread. I think my seams lay flatter. I sure hope this is not a bad thing.

I also have shopped at the Hancock Fabrics in , Paducah, KY. But it really isn't that affordable for me.

I look forward to seeing everyone else's picks are. I am a big online shopper. I absolutely hate running from place to place to find what I'm looking for.

Thanks for starting this thread.

Last edited by Judith1005; 02-14-2014 at 07:00 AM.