Thread: Cat lovers
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 06:06 AM
coopah

The last of my furbabies died two summers ago. It was like ripping out my heart. She and her brother had been with us 20 years! So I just didn't want any more pets, as 20 years? I will be way up there in years in another 20 years! Well, Mom and I went to get haircuts and decided to go to a just opened restaurant. As we were eating, Mom said, "Oh, that lady has pictures of a cat," So I turned around, the lady saw my interest, and I told her I was a cat person. So she came over with the pictures, told us about the cat, and said she was looking for a new home for this 18 month old cat, as her other two cats were not accepting her and the cat deserved a home where she would be "Queen Bee." The cat is a Russian Blue (Lynnie, we'll have to chat!). She has been spayed, chipped, has all her shots, and is an indoor/outdoor cat. Really wasn't looking for a cat, but you know, we're good parents, this looks like a good cat, and we will meet on Tuesday. I'll let you know, but I think we'll be parents again.