View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 07:48 AM
Pam H

Big news for me! I made it to onederland!! By .2 but it still counts. Now to keep on this downward trend. The first 9 days of March we will be on vacation and that usually is a challenge. But we are going to France and everyone is skinny there so they must have tiny portions, right? Maybe I can be in the running for the batiks!
I got the birthday table runner all quilted yesterday so now it just needs a binding. I started this in a class probably 4 years ago. I wanted to learn to do machine applique. The cutting out took so long that we hardly got anything sewn together let alone doing any applique. I made it my goal to finish it before my first grandchild's first birthday. Her party is a week from today so it looks like i will make it. Woohoo!
Today I plan to work on my medallion quilt. Then there are still 2 baby girl quilts to make. One due in March and one in April. One of these times I hope to make a king size quilt for my bed. It keep getting pushed lower on my list.
I see a 40 in our forecast for next week. Seems unbelievable at this point. A lot of people in our towns having frozen pipes. I guess the bitter cold for 2 months has made the frostline go much deeper than normal. We are out in the country and have a well.