View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 12:48 PM
SewSupreme

I am new to the Quilting Board. I have a Pfaff 7550 and was looking for the same Reference Guide you indicated. There was a time it was available, but I missed my chance. I have done a lot of searching online with no success. I vaguely recall that the description said that it contained basically the same material as the Purple Books but without being so voluminous. I happen to have a copy of the Table of Contents -- that might ease your mind as to whether or not there is information you are missing:

Things to Know Before You Sew
Sewing Functions
Buttonholes (finishing the second bartack manually; programming the size while sewing; using preprogrammed sizes
Darning & Free Motion
Programming A Seam Length
Twin Needle (locking stitch for quilt piecing; pinstitch applique trick; sewing with decorative stitches)
Maxi Stitches
Machine and Fabric Set Up
Maxi Monograms
Maxi Stitch Placement Using Templates
Placement (Multiple Letters & Motifs)
Placement (single motif)
Programming M & P Memories
M-Memory (8 direction stitches; deleting stitches in a sequence; programming alphabets; programming and altering a sequence; saving a sequence to a Programmable Card (7570 Only); sewing a sequence that has been saved to a Programmable Card (7570 only)
P-Memory (changing a 6mm stitch to a 9mm stitch; removing the drop stitch from the enter of 9mm stitches)
P-Memory & M-Memory (creating new stitch fro a machine stitch)
Creative Designer
About Programming sheets
P-Memory (creating a 9mm stitch patter; creating P-memory Stitches Wider Than 9mm)
Altering a Machine Stitch Pattern
P-Memory (adding stitches in the middle of a machine stitch pattern adding stitches to the end of a machine stitch pattern; deleting a P-memory; deleting stitches; moving blocks of stitch points; moving individual stitch points)

The remainder of the reference guide deals exclusively with the Pfaff 7570 creative card and machine (hooped embroidery and machine embroidery)

Now, what I am wondering is whether or not you would be willing to sell me a copy of the purple books! I only have the owner's instruction manual and would like to move up the ladder in my skills!