View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 08:42 AM
QuilterMomma

The shoveling of the snow is what did it to you. That is hard work. And yes, I am a bad girl, since DH had his shoulder surgery he can't run the snow blower. Kids are at work, so that leaves me and now I can feel it in my chest and body. I know, kick my rear, but the snow fell on Sunday and then again on Monday. I had to do it twice.
Now I like my neighbors. Let me say the young man next door has been shipped out an is back. He is from South Carolina, he does not know snow. He says hi to me last night as I am running the snow blower, I mention that DH had surgery and I pneumonia, he comments that if I need anything, let him know. Well, I am using the snowblower and I just told situation and he does not offer to take over. Hmmmm did I miss something? I had already done his sidewalk out of courteousness, in fact, did a path for all the neighbors. Something about me and machines. No I did not do neighbors driveways. Not even gal across street who is home all day and little ones go to school and she is healthy. I did do hers on Sunday though. Ok, enough of that.
Nice things even having to rest, I have not gained what I lost.