View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 01:16 AM
CindyA

Originally Posted by meanmom View Post
Wow hope everyone gets better soon. I don't know why they call them emergency rooms when you always have to wait so long there. All 3 of the kids I work closely with have had awful colds. One of them digs in his nose all day. He likes to hold my hand. So gross. I was sure I was doomed to get it. I guess I was lucky because I managed to avoid it. I washed my hands so many times a day.
Today was the 100th day of school. We always have a little celebration. The kids count to 100, group 100's etc. One of the teachers decided we should all dress up like 100 year olds it was so fun. Some of the outfits were awesome.
Everyone eat healthy and rest so you can all get better.
Pat
I hear you! We have kids with hands down their pants and THEN in their noses. I hear myself saying "Go wash your hands. Use LOTS of soap!!" We had 100th day of school yesterday, too. Today the first grade is doing 101 days of school and they are dressing up as dalmations (101 Dalmations), so cute.

It is still cold here and we are expecting more snow this morning. Last night I had to drop by a friends house after work and we chatted while having a cup of tea. We had such a nice conversation but as the sun went down I could feel the cold moving in. By the time I left her house I had talked myself out of going to yoga. Bad idea. I just could not face changing clothes and going back out in the dark and cold after having such a long day at work. I came home, changed into pjs, ate dinner and immediately fell asleep in my chair. Bad habit, I know, but many days I still feel like hibernating. The weekend was so nice and sunny, can't wait for spring to get here.