Old 02-28-2014, 05:56 AM
Oistin

Originally Posted by DebbE
I drink tea -- usually Liptons or Red Rose, but two bags, as I like to brew it strong. I use a tsp of sweetener, and always use half and half, so basically I drink my tea strong, light and sweet. I take half and half to the office as I can't stand the powdered coffee mate type additives. A good portion of the ladies in my office use half and half, too, now --- if you're going to drink a cup of coffee or tea, why not really enjoy it?
I found Typhoo tea in foil pack from England is really strong . You don't need two bags . I found them at Ocean State Job Lot. The tea bags don't come like the regular ones . The tea is in a circular bag with no string attached . It is strong . I saw a box at Walmart but when I opened it . It was the regular type with the string on it . In my country we used Typhoo tea all the time . Also make sure it's not the loose kind . I love tea . I put regular sugar and can milk!! No fat free anything . My philosophy is Fat Free is Taste Free or Low Fat is Low Taste. Everything in moderation. Enjoy!