View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 03:27 PM
Elisabrat

I am with Joyce please extend a word of gratitude on my behalf also. I am so proud of my daughter who was in the army, my partner who also did two terms in the army and my father who did his time in the air force. We should give all our thanks and extensions of good will. GOOD FOR YOU. (I decorate so much more strongly for Veterans Day than any other holiday out there!).

I think instantly Dresden plate when I think vintage. I know.. all those curves. I believe their is a very easy plate out there now to make the working of this so much simplier. another thought is perhaps just maybe a quilt that is YOU would be the best gift you could make. Make something you love for her and she will follow suit and love it back. I am making a snowflake quilt for my son in law right now. Its a royal not fun thing to do because I DONT LIKE DOING IT its all the same, all boring lol and well going to take me a million years. I would suggest strongly that you go with what you love, what floats your boat and you will have a hit I swear to you. Have faith.. she will love you for what you have done.