View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 07:35 AM
kathdavis

Originally Posted by leatheflea View Post
They've changed their minds on global warming. Its now called Climate Change. I call it BULL!

Nope the winter hasn't bothered me a bit. I've a great hobby that keeps me busy. Good thing, because I've only been off the property 3 times since christmas. Opening the blinds and curtains and working with bright colors. The snow reflects so much beautiful natural light into the studio. I'm sure I'll miss that when its 100 degrees. It must be the snow that has caused me to paint all the furniture in my studio snow white. Just finishing up the last cabinet today. Very productive winter indeed! You can get alot done when you can't go places. Taking advantage of a bad situation, all is good!
Healthy attitude, Leatheflea! You are right. My mom always said that you get so much more done when you don't go out. She always stayed home during the day even though my dad left her the car at home. She always accomplished so much. I also save a lot of money when I stay home, even though I shop a little online.