View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 05:35 AM
romanojg

I'm so tired of being cold. The older I get the worse my body feels it too. I hate when it feels like my bones are cold. I work a job and our little section of the IT dept is 24/7 support so if it looks like I might not be able to make it in the following morning, I have to spend the night at work, if my co-worker doesn't make it in that evening, I have to stay and work until relief shows up. We've had four snows this yr, not dustings, which is a record for us. The last two came after a day of 75 degree weather down to the teens and snow which is crazy. I wouldn't mind it if I could stay home and keep warm and then not have to worry about paying the heating bills that follow but that's not going to happen for a long time. Even though the hospital I work for says if you don't feel you can make it in safely to stay home, I feel guilty because I know that if I don't make it in the person working the night shift can't go home. So it takes alot for me to not go in due to the weather. I just want the 70 to 80 degree weather to come, not over the top hot but I'd take that before the cold.