View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 05:50 AM
LynnVT

Yes, I am wishing I could have a couple weeks in Florida or somewhere warm. Several friends are there and I'm jealous. Vermont is very beautiful in the snow, but I figure flowers and beaches are beautiful too. Driveway was so icy a few times we had to slide to the car and drive the 30 feet down to our mailbox and back. I agree it's great not to have to go out at all in bad weather now that I'm retired. Spend a lot of time in my cheetah print fleece jammies that I got for Christmas, and so far I have finished 8 quilts of various sizes and eleven mug rugs, most of which were sent out at Valentine's Day with cookies. Our February guild meeting was cancelled for a storm, but I'm hoping to get to this month's meeting tonight. Will show off what I've been doing, three of which are for kids through charity quilt project. Personally, I hate February. Everything awful that has happened to me, including two surgeries and deaths of both parents were in Feb. So now my motto is, MARCH ON! Sadly, we can't expect really decent weather here for over two months. After snow comes Mud Season and we have a dirt driveway. Sigh.