Old 03-09-2014, 11:47 AM
irishrose

The picture reminds me of when I joined WW one time. I didn't have much to lose and set my target weight too low, but being stubborn I was determined to make it, not reset it. When I got close and couldn't lose the last pound, I cut my hair and wore absolutely nothing but a sundress - dark colored, of course. I made goal that night and reset my goal to 7 pounds heavier. Now my goal is my 'old' starting weight.

I lost a pound yesterday- mostly because I was working too much to worry about food and my pantry is blocked so I couldn't get to the cookies, my freezer was covered in paint cans so I couldn't get to the ice cream, etc.

Last Monday, the kitchen and laundry room flooded again. What??? That's a new water softener!! My son called it - he said to tell my repairman not to buy any new hoses just because it seemed to have something to do with the hoses - "Your drain is frozen" Yup. Trouble is many gallons of water ruined part of the new flooring. 27 degrees below weather is hard on incoming and out going water lines. I won't complain - many people have no water and won't have until the frost is out of the ground. It's down over 70" in some areas. John and I will get this figured out. Just waiting for the sub floor to dry - I can't put a diesel fueled heater under my house. Too scary. In the mean time, I can paint the parts of the kitchen I can get to and the family room furniture goes back tomorrow - Yoohoo!!!

I also am revising my black and red quilt and I want to get that settled before I pack it up.

laurieio, massages are not in my budget, but neither is having this torn rotator cuff turn into a frozen shoulder (again). Thank goodness for b'day money - and a lot of children.

I AM losing weight and getting healthier.
Judy