Old 03-10-2014, 06:42 AM
Pam H

Judy, sorry to hear about the water damage. I know what you are going through. Been there 3 times.
Frozen water pipes have been a huge problem here, too. In town especially. Seems like the problems in the country (where I live) is people in split level homes where maybe their pipes aren't as deep in the ground. I live in a 2 story and we haven't had a problem.
Just listening to the Today Show about the missing plane. First "news" I have heard about it. Just heard the headline while in France.
We had a great time on our trip. Saw all the major sights and walked many, many miles. In fact, my thighs and butt have much less jiggle. Woohoo! I may have ended up losing weight. Have to wait a couple of days to tell. I forced myself to stay up until 8 pm last night and slept until 7:15. Hoping for no jet lag symptoms. It is a myth about smaller food portions in France. Just as big as here.
Looks like we still have 2-3 feet of snow in our yard. High of 46 today might take it down and inch or two. Another storm coming in tonight. Oh boy.