Old 03-10-2014, 08:57 AM
janjj

Yes I agree with all of you. on all things, paper toweling, TP candy bars, sugar, flour, I am wondering has anyone ever checked yarn that says 4 ply. Are the plys as thick as they used to be?
I bought copy paper at Staples as there was a rebate of $21. that made each ream only $1.00. So I expected a rebate check in the mail. I received a Staples Debit Visa card. Says a card acct maintenance fee of $3.00 Cancellation & Manual check issuance Fee $2.50 I can use this anyplace. don't have to be at staples. I intend to go to Staples- use up my $21. and tell them I DO NOT WANT THEIR CARD. I have 3 credit cards and none of them has a maintenance fee. I pay them before the due date.
Companies use all kinds of tricks. Some people pay no attention but there are those of us that do.
I use Miracle II soap, Moisturizing soap, Neutralizer, Skin Moisturizer, Use these products for shampoo, toothpaste, bathing, hand dish washing, Use a laundry ball, use butter, (margarine is one molecule away from plastic) coconut oil,
(yes it is saturated but it is very good for you) Himalayan Salt (this is good for you also - contains 84 minerals) I do not buy the salt at the grocery store anymore). I could go on and on but I think you get the point. You do not have to buy the stuff they put all the chemicals in that are not good for you.
I have a hard time finding clothes made in the USA. BUT SAS shoes are made in San Antonio, TX ! you cannot buy clothes without trying them on as a size in one brand is different from another brand. Try them on.