Old 03-11-2014, 06:35 PM
meanmom

Oh Judy, sorry about your mess. I hope you get it cleaned up soon. Not that I am a clean freak but I hate having the house all torn up. Pam the trip sounds wonderful. Glad you had a good time.
I had a Dr appointment today, just a regular checkup. I was sure my blood pressure would be high.It is usually borderline high. It was the lowest it has been in ages. One of my kids was awful. We spent part of the afternoon in the principals office because he told a girl he was going to kill her mom and her grandma. He got 2 days recess and lunch detention. He was rotten most of the day. The other 2 are just so ADD it is awful. Their parents just refuse to see it. They can't even sit in a chair.
I made an egg dish for dinner that was really good. Healthy too. I found it on Pintrest. Not sure my DH would eat it. I put some spinach in a casserole, top it with sliced avocado, laughing cow cheese, an egg and more cheese. Bacon is optional. You put 1 tbsp of half and half on it and bake at 400 for 20 minutes. LOts of veggies, delicious.