View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 03:35 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by Joyce99 View Post
I've been battling the things for two years. They get into everything, including the telephone. I picked up the receiver and a moth flew into my ear. Yikes! Nothing like the sound and feel of a critter flopping around in your ear. I drowned it with baby oil, flushed it out with a syringe. I'm going to try the bay leaves. I'm already using Revenge moth traps and those work although they can't keep up with the number of moths that I've had. My next cleaning will be down to the bare boards.
I got them on of all things a house plant that I had bought. It took me yrs to get rid of them and every once in a while I'll still see them. The traps in the store is nothing but adhesive so I just bought the fly strips, the old fashioned kind that spirals down and before you know I kept seeing less and less of them. It was so much cheaper and worked so much better. I hate bugs, got rid of the roaches and water bugs with this stuff in a tube from combat, you need very little and it works fast. Everyonce in a while I'll see a water bug and then I put a little squeeze under the sink and they are gone.