Old 03-12-2014, 02:43 PM
meanmom

Cindy so sorry to hear about your MIL. Sending hugs and prayers your way. Laurijo I agree I have no idea any more what is supposed to be healthy and what isn't. I know on some things when you take out the fat they are often replaced with sugars. I actually prefer some FF things to the real thing. We actually like FF sour cream and half and half better and some others too. Some are just gross.
I spent 2 hours in meetings after school today discussing one of my students. I am pretty sure he will be suspended for 3 days. He told someone he was going to kill her mom and grandma yesterday While serving his recess and lunch detention he was awful. The principal chewed him out again. He was sent back to class and was awful again. He looks at you and grins then does something he knows is wrong. The principal hesitates to suspend him because that means he will probably spend the next 3 days at dads where there aren't any rules at all.
The weather here is crazy. It was 72 degrees yesterday. Today it is snowing and tomorrow morning it is supposed to be 10. No wonder my sinuses hurt.
We are going to do the biggest loser at work. I had better start behaving. Besides I want the batiks!
Pat