View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 05:20 AM
Billi

Sometimes you just have to go with the flow. Do what interests you, does his project sound fun? Intriguing? Does it whisper to you? Do you want to do that? Then go for it. My husband who has no problem with my quilting also has no intrest in it, other than asking me to make him a quilt to nap with. ( I've picked out the pattern and I'm gathering fabrics now).

I have redefined the term UFO for me UFO is an unfinished object that has a place it could/should be something I have promised someone or I something I'm making for someone in particular. If I'm just making it because it interested me or sounded fun but it has no predefined home to go to it's just something I'm working on.

All that being said I have 10 maybe 12 UFOs in differnt stages some are cut but need to be finished piecing, some need borders, some backing, others are ready for the LA, one is ready to be bound. My self imposed deadline is September

I also have probably the same amount of projects I am working on waiting for the spark of inspiration I need to decide A. where it's new home will be and B. how best to finish it. That's when it will get promoted to UFO.