View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 06:32 AM
Macybaby

I'm moving stuff around this morning - and trying to make a couple of St. Pat Day cakes to take to work. (Baking is my other hobby, and I've got a done of accessories for that one too LOL!!)

I'm moving the new Davis into the Library, moving one of the smaller parlor cabinet from the library to the Machine room(to make room for the Davis) Putting the Domestic back to back with the Standard moving the White over and putting the Parlor cabinet next to it (at this point, I really don't think I could fit another treadle in there)

Then I'm taking the smaller 99 table and machine and moving it somewhere - not sure where yet . . . The new trapizoid cabinet is going upstairs where that one was, and then I'll shift the table over, and the 500 and 99 cabinets so I can put them side by side instead of having the 99 in the corner on the other wall.

Then - the new Embroidery machine is going to be set up on top of the 500 cabinet (it's one of my larger cabinets). . .
hmmm. . . . maybe I should move the Pfaff cabinet . . . Then I'd have the Pfaff on top of the Pfaff . . . it's got a lot of storage under it I could use for all the embroidery stuff too.

I guess it's time to grab that measuring tape and head upstairs.

DH had to run up to town, I realized this AM I don't have enough eggs to make four cakes! I'm making a "rainbow bundt cake" in green tones - and I make one large bundt and one smaller bundt . I cheat and use mixes for this and then flavor and tint for how I want them.