Old 03-18-2014, 07:46 PM
meanmom

We all love popcorn here. I have never been a big fan of microwave popcorn. We do eat it occasionally for convenience. I like air popped popcorn the best. Another rough day in the classroom. That is why the chocolate ice cream was out. Just a kid whose goal in life is to turn all of my hair gray. Just a pain in the ass, pushes everything to the limits. They are looking at an alternative placement for him next year. A girl in class is having anxiety attacks. 2nd grade. Mom is trying to get her in to a dr. She is pretty clingy right now. I feel so sorry for her. We are not sure what to do with her. We are planing on having a meeting about her. Not technically my kid to work with but I help when I can.

I finished the baby quilt! I figured out why I couldn't get my feathers to work out. I was stitching them in the wrong direction. They came out good. I love the quilt. Not sure if it will photograph or not. It is all white batiste, with a layer of mint green under it. I put prairie points around the outside. I will to to photograph it tomorrow. Bedtime now it is nearly midnight.