View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 02:58 PM
Macybaby

Then I found a large lot of stuff that had a few ones I really wanted. Now I have even more stuff to rehome!

One of the Prizes - a W&G metal box

And inside - everything but the ruffler. Even a few I'm not sure what they are . . . this is my third set of W&G feet - but the only set like this one.

Then some less interesting stuff - this would fit a Singer VS type machine. Though everything but the shirr plate and underbraider will fit round bobbin Singers. I think this is the third one I have like this . . . so add it to the outgoing pile

This is a "New Home" box, lining is missing. Looks to be a White bobbin case, will figure out later what the feet fit - and it's got a W&G tucker and ruffler, but everything in this box is on the rusty side.

Two cardboard boxes. The Tucker box is marked "New Home" but the needles in the other box are for a National and has the National type slide plates. I don't really need these - but don't have a box like this so I may hang on to them.

Then two more cardboard box Greist sets - and another one that I was after. I have not seen a "black side" Greist set before. These both fit New Home/Free Westinghouse machines.

And the last box - another partial set, not sure what it's for yet. I have several like this one too.