More attachments and stuff

Old 03-26-2014, 02:41 PM

Default More attachments and stuff

First off, some Household stuff I picked up.

I have the same set of attachments for the White - unfortunately the Household set is missing the attachment foot - the one the rest fit into. So I'll be watching for another set. I usually end up buying 2-3 sets of these older ones before I manage to get all the pieces, so getting the first one with everything but one is pretty good. The White set is missing the binder, but I have the rest.

Old 03-26-2014, 02:46 PM
Banned

love the artwork on the Household Box... too cool!
Old 03-26-2014, 02:58 PM

Then I found a large lot of stuff that had a few ones I really wanted. Now I have even more stuff to rehome!

One of the Prizes - a W&G metal box

And inside - everything but the ruffler. Even a few I'm not sure what they are . . . this is my third set of W&G feet - but the only set like this one.

Then some less interesting stuff - this would fit a Singer VS type machine. Though everything but the shirr plate and underbraider will fit round bobbin Singers. I think this is the third one I have like this . . . so add it to the outgoing pile

This is a "New Home" box, lining is missing. Looks to be a White bobbin case, will figure out later what the feet fit - and it's got a W&G tucker and ruffler, but everything in this box is on the rusty side.

Two cardboard boxes. The Tucker box is marked "New Home" but the needles in the other box are for a National and has the National type slide plates. I don't really need these - but don't have a box like this so I may hang on to them.

Then two more cardboard box Greist sets - and another one that I was after. I have not seen a "black side" Greist set before. These both fit New Home/Free Westinghouse machines.

And the last box - another partial set, not sure what it's for yet. I have several like this one too.

Old 03-26-2014, 03:06 PM

Very nice! I love the Household box. My wife grew up in RI.
Rodney
Old 03-26-2014, 03:07 PM

And then all the "extra" stuff that I honestly would have been just fine if it wasn't included. Hopefully someone here can use some of it.

Buttonholers - I have one of each of these already - except for the gray box marked HS on the end. Yes - that stands for High Shank (straight). It is made to work with a zig zag machine, set to straight stitch with the needle in the LEFT position. The Singers are all short shank, and the red is "New Home" which is the same as Free Westinghouse (remember, this is NOT the older New Home).

And some other stuff - needles and screw drivers, this I'll keep too - some day I may have collected enough screwdrivers to have one for each set of attachments I have - well, probably not . . .

and manuals - and none of these are for machines I have or hope to have.

Old 03-26-2014, 03:25 PM

New Home

This has no identifying info - looks to be a rather generic manual for a 15 clone.

The little red one is Riccar. it does not have any really good pictures of the machine in it.

And the Coronado Automatic 45-4109. This is a zig zag machine, but does not take cams.

And the green one Automatic Super Zig Zag

A high shank machine

Interesting stitch length regulator

and it does take cams

And guess what also cam in this group.

The box of cams and attachments

I figure the HS buttonholer probably went with this group, and I'd love to see in reunited with a machine that can use them.

And last - another box of Deluxe ZigZag cams. These are similar in size to the first group, but quite different.

They have a raised bottom - the others are flat

And have four pin holes around the center hole, the other ones have one pin hole.

This is the smallest and largest of the cams

if you see something you are interested in, give me a PM. I'm NOT selling them LOL!
Old 03-26-2014, 03:32 PM

Didn't catch I was missing the inside of the W&G box - so here it is

I realy like the tiny left and right cording feet. I know the edge sticher, but I"m not sure about some of the other ones to the left and right. The left attaches like the edge stitcher and binder (in lid of box) and the right attaches like the cording feet.
Old 03-26-2014, 03:41 PM
Banned

trying to remember what my W&G set looks like inside.... Been months since I opened it. I'll look tonight.
Old 03-26-2014, 04:03 PM

If I had that Coronado manual I would make sure it gets scanned and added to the internet somewhere. Those badged machines never seem to have manuals.
Old 03-26-2014, 08:51 PM

If you have any of the screw drivers that fit into the Singer puzzle box I would be interested in buying them if the price is right! LOL
Also I am looking for a manual and an attachment box with feet for my Morse Lightweight. I figure someone will have to have them and I might as well ask, right?