Thread: Quilt Bag
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 11:43 PM
kiffie2413

Originally Posted by Debvan View Post
Gorgeous. My friend would tell you her horror story of how her husband thought her trash bag with the president's quilt in it was trash and threw it out into a dumpster at work.

Noooo! That's awful..and reminds me of the time my hubby "donated" 2 quilt tops and 2 plug in warmer blanket throws along with the stack of afghans and scarves my mom and I had made for our local homeless shelter...Mom was in the hospital, I stay with her 24/7 when she has to stay. Hubby was doing some organizing, etc. He found the big box full of afghans and scarves, not realizing yours truly had "stashed" the 2 quilt tops and electric throws in the same box one day when company was unexpectedly stopping by..So much for my "quick cleaning"..lol.. What's worse is I can just picture the volunteers at the shelter wondering who is goofy enough to donate plug in throws for people who have no permanent address.

On the quilt tote bag, I love the idea...and the colors you used are terrific! Of course I am partial to green...