View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 04:52 AM
nanna-up-north

missgigglewings, are you trying to set the bar higher? Three quilts already this month..... more than I can accomplish at this point. You're being very productive. Great quilts, too. I think I favor the stripped one the most. I really want to make a scrappy quilt but have such a hard time using random fabrics..... I know, it's OCD probably. I really love the look.... just stress out so much when I try to do it. Maybe, someday. The train quilt must be for someone special.... cute. And the last one, what is it called? ....looks like such a cuddly one.

Emma, not to worry. Every UFO has its own time schedule and you'll get to them. You have to design and create when the mood strikes..... and finish UFOs when you get a lull. You make beautiful quilts.... am anxious to see some more of them when you are ready. I still have a couple, too, and they are calling me. It's getting close to time to head back to the cabin.... the UFOs might just have to be finished there this summer if I don't get in gear quickly. Of course, I'm waiting for snow to melt ..... still 30" at last check.

Keep 'em coming everybody. This UFO train is on a roll....

Last edited by nanna-up-north; 04-05-2014 at 04:57 AM.