Thread: Cinderella
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 07:15 PM
viavillecinque

NEVER let a sewing machine know you are in a hurry.

Miriam , this your motto is a great explanation. I think the machine want to play with us. I'm a little afraid of flame.
Steeve, I couldn't see nothing.
even still super dirty the gears work they worked soon, and quite well for this condition.
the stuff that DON'T work is the vertical shaft, it does not comunicate the movement from the gears to big pie slice!
would someone be so kind to say its true name.?
the pie works too, with dirtiness friction but it works. the energy, however, must be my hand, so I can do a very good gymnastic for control both things
paolo tighten the screws, in the gears and in the pie for make them super linked to the axis. I don't agree. screws can begin worn
I had something similar with a little chainsticth, but sometime ago. one must write. the history was very more simple but I noticed that it was not necessary tighten the screw too much.
perhaps the 'useful' dirtiness is hidden behind the pie, and under the verical shaft,very difficult to reach without disassemble all. another I think is it would be better reassemble all so the parts enter in the right force relation....
if the shaft is jammed in its basis, the gears can't move it....see you soon
look at my eyes