View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 07:23 AM
roguequilter

Cool

Originally Posted by AngeliaNR View Post
I've been gardening this morning, and I've been reminded once again that I must be the dirtiest gardener in the world! You see the pictures of gardeners who look as if after planting potatoes they could wash their hands and dash off to lunch at the country club--that's not me! You'd be hard put to find me in a picture--I'd be the mudball blending in with the tilled earth! It also seems that when I am completely filthy, someone drops by--as a matter of fact, every time we get new neighbors, I first meet them when I'm covered in dirt. (Oh yes, they must say, I know Angelia, she's the dirty lady who lives down the street!)

Oh well, I've always been this way--too late to change now. Happy Gardening everyone.
for years & years i've had total strangers insist that they know me. now i know. they also know you. hello twin sister ) ...

one of my dirtiest days was when a local reporter walked past the "no trespassing sign", was startled by my 95lb wolfdog in full protect the dirty person mode. reporter put his hands, filled w notebook and pen, into the air, asked does "he" bite? i said no, not if "she" has eaten within the last week. and made no apololgy for my filthy clothes & frazzled hair look

Last edited by roguequilter; 04-12-2014 at 07:26 AM.