View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 06:36 AM
Snooze2978

I can feel for you. Saturday the temps were into the 70's, bulbs are popping up all over so I decided to start working out in the yard, planting onions, transplanting rhubarb, etc. Then it started lightening later into the day, raining on Sunday morning with low temps to finally turning into snow by nightfall. Monday morning we had between 1 - 2" of snow on the ground. Even our lilac trees had leaves on them. Looking today outside, what's already sprouted doesn't seem to be damaged much but then it could take a couple of days to show signs of damage. We need the moisture as we're on water restriction for another year but sure wish it was more rain instead of snow. Though when I got home Sunday afternoon my basement was flooded again. Have no clue where its coming from either but decided to move the one bookcase full of fabric into the other room as its made of that pressed board stuff. And yes, it disentergrated as I moved it on the bottom edge. DRAT!!!!! The weather sure is strange this year all over.