View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 02:01 PM
katykwilt

It's not a park model, but a travel trailer -- and we bought it last year (new) so I have a sewing room when we travel. It's 40' long, front bedroom, then the LR-kitchen area with two slides, even have an island where the kitchen sink sits. And then there's the back bedroom. On the outside, under one bunk there is an outside kitchen (perfect for the man of my life, his pop and snacks -- even has a grill and fridge. He doesn't have to bother me for anything!) One the inside, that bunk is a 3/4 size bed. The other side is the third slide which had two bunks -- note I said "had" -- out they went and in went my sewing room. There is plenty of storage, since there were 3 beds in there, a dresser, a 3 door closet and a cupboard. The slide pops out leaving a great space for sewing. Sorry, not long enough for a long-arm, but it does well for making the tops, or using it for playing cards (not). Did I mention that the wall between the living space and "my" space is the location of the TV -- which can be turned to either room. Under the TV in the living area is an electric fireplace. And the slide has a skylight. Someone looked at it and asked me where the washer and dryer were located. Didn't know how to reply politely. Certainly wasn't on my priority list!