View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 01:49 PM
miriam
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Cecilia S. View Post
Put my name on the Pink Atlas, Auntie Miriam! :-)
I'm almost dead certain there will be no Pink Atlas. I sold the one I had a month or so ago - shipped it to California. The Morse is about the same machine as an Atlas. Brother made both. I have a Kingston, a Brother 15 clone that if it were front tension would be so much like the Atlas it isn't funny. I think it is the best clone I have owned. I love the thread guides. I think I posted it on the 15 clone pages a week or two ago.

I'm guessing I'll see crap I hate - oops - swell stuff like Fashion Mate, etc... sledge hammer bait... BUT he also said there were some older machines that don't have reverse. I'm hoping they are all there - I have no idea how many machines there are. If nothing else I'll have parts - lots of parts.... I just hope they didn't fall off his truck and I hope he didn't store the machines in with the chickens and I hope a skunk didn't get in or some cat had kittens and I hope they stayed dry.... I'll know on Saturday late in the day... I posted some about it on the sewing machine shop thread earlier...