View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 09:48 AM
gale

Originally Posted by mermaid View Post
Mute? That ins. one with FLO makes me want to scream. Especially the one where she stands like an idiot while the sound system echoes thru my brain...what idiocy is that supposed to represent re insurance? And why does the guy go on his hands& knees? I despise those Progressive ads. I've heard that the ads are supposed to stay in your head so you'll buy. Well, that is one company I will never do business with. And those annoying singing(?) ads by j g went worth! My house knows to grab the remote and hit the surf button, or I might just lose it . TV rage..why not. There are many other categories of rage people blame their bad action on. ( I just raged, didn't i?)
That commercial makes me want to punch a hole in the wall and judging by their facebook page, other people feel the same way. I hate it beyond any kind of hate I've ever felt in my life (not kidding). My kids know to automatically mute the tv when it comes on (if they are controlling the remote). They quit airing it for a while but now it's on more channels than ever. I can't even leave the tv to get a bite to eat or drink or anything or that blasted commercial will come on and I have to go racing to the remote. So at night when I'm the only one watching I mute it if I step away from it.

eta: apparently the idiot goes down on his hands and knees because the long drawn out yell is painful to him too. I wouldn't want to be that guy walking out on the street-he probably gets mobbed by angry people.