Old 05-04-2014, 11:57 AM
Dina

Default Just finished Bargello top, and I have a question for Bargello experts...

Okay, I just finished my brown Bargello top, and once I get it quilted, I want to make a mirror image of it to go on the other twin bed in my guest room.

I didn't follow a pattern, so I can't just reverse a printed "map." I plan to make my own reversed map, just using regular graph paper. Do you think that will work, or should I create my own graph paper? If I do that, I would draw the pieces more to scale. But there are 2014 pieces. Could I get by just using regular graph paper?

Yeah, I know, just try and see. Well, I will do that, but if someone has already used regular graph paper, can you tell me how it worked. I don't want to confuse myself unnecessarily. (I know there is Bargello designing softwear, but I don't think it works on a Mac, which is what I use.)

Thanks for any input. Oh, here is my top, in case looking at it helps any with my question. Some of the pieces are 2 1/2 by 3/4 an inch. Too skinny. I won't do that again on a bed-sized quilt. Always learning something....

Dina
Attached Thumbnails s8001812.jpg