Thread: May weight loss
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 01:26 PM
meanmom

I am waiting to hear from someone and then I will post the winner for April. I hope I have remembered to PM everyone my address to mail their FQ. If not send me a reminder please.
I meet with my health coach tomorrow. Hopefully she will have some good advice for me. It is going to be a tough month. It is teacher appreciation week this week. I came in this morning to a lounge full of donuts and a new Kurig machine for us. I ate about 1/4 of a donut. I can usually avoid those. Wednesday the principal is providing lunch, Thurs we are having a party for our student teacher who is leaving and Friday the PTA is buying us lunch. I am supposed to go to Olive Garden on Wednesday night for a retirement party. We are also celebrating all of the summer birthdays this month so that will be more fancy lunches. I always pack my lunch. I have a really hard time behaving when we order lunch in. I hope the health coach has some good advice.
Yes I know getting the weight off will help my knee. That is one of the reasons I am here. The surgeon can't fix my meniscus because I will have nothing left if he does I have been getting Uflexa shots( no idea how to spell it) for several years. They have been working pretty well until the last month or so. I'm not due for another one until the end of June. I can feel my knee clicking on the stairs and I am losing flexibility lately. I am doing exercises etc. Hopefully I can avoid the surgery a little bit longer. I told the surgeon when it starts keeping me from doing what I want to do he can fix it. It is getting close lately.
Pat