View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 07:41 AM
letawellman

Cool EQ7 -I finally bought it!!

OK, first of all, I have to say that this board is definitely enabling my quilting addiction. And I really didn't need any help making it worse. But I love you all anyway, because I know I'm in good company here!!

Anyway, a week or so ago, someone posted about should they or shouldn't they buy EQ? Well, I read all the comments, and then found the link to someone's instructions - I think her name is Robin. Let me say this - the person that did this tutorial needs to publish it!! The directions are terrific!! As a technology professional, I was a little disgruntled that there wasn't more "right click" intuitiveness to EQ, but Robin's tutorial definitely got me started quite well.

I just got EQ two days ago - and I'm still pretty much stuck on Robin's chapter 2, because I'm having SO much fun with it!! Perhaps I will be able to stave off some of my fabric addiction by playing with "virtual fabric" in EQ, making "virtual quilts", LOL!!

Thank you to this board for all your thoughts, comments, ideas and so on.
And a HUGE thank you to Robin for posting the tutorial - without it, I might would have sent EQ7 back to QIAD.