View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 11:45 AM
foufymaus

Originally Posted by Gennyrob View Post
Just the thread I was looking for. My husband purchased a Kenmore vintage mmododel 158.904 for me for Christmas. I am trying to find which monogrammer will fit the machine, Kenmore made several models of monogrammers and there are quite a few listed on ebay, but none state which model of monogrammer they are or which machine they might go with. I've identified two monogrammers, Kenmore part #43560 and #41704 that are candidates for my machine. I'm thinking that the differences are one is for the 148 Kenmore series (made by Soryu) and the other is for the 158 series (made by Jaguar Maruzen) both lines manufactured and sold by Sears from about 1957 through the late 70s. My model 90 was producted by Jaguar Maruzen. The monogrammer manuals list the part number but not which machines they fit. ,Does anyone own a Kenmore 148 or 158 and have a monogrammer? If s
I would appreciate it if you could tell my which monogrammer you have so I can make a buying decision on ebay.

Thanks, Genny from Indianapolis
See you have the complete opposite of my problem. LOL I have a monogrammer and cams but no machine. Eventually i'll stumble upon one.