Thread: May weight loss
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2014, 12:48 PM
silverfoxmag

Originally Posted by mjmachin View Post
Silverfoxmag, I wish you well at WW. A few years ago I also joined and did lose weight. It is actually the only
plan that actually works for me. So why do I not go again?...good questions! I guess it is the time and money. Altho
I know the plan very well I really need to just do it myself at home. Yes, I procrastinate a lot, I know what I need to do, but I just don't do it. Well, maybe this group is a place to get some help. I have about 50 lbs to lose. Nice to know I am not judged here with this nice group of folks. Thanks everyone.... good luck to us all!!!
It's the only one that ever worked for me as well. I guess with me the meetings are crucial, I need to answer to someone other than myself. I also love to be with people who share my problem, we help each other. I've never been judged in a WW meeting, if anything, they really understand. I hope that was not your experience, if it was, you were with the wrong group. I searched around and found a lecturer I relate to and that's where I go weekly. I've been doing well since the beginning of May but I took a little detour this weekend and went to Newport, RI. I did the best I could with my choices of food but I may have a slight gain this Thursday when I hop on that scale. I'm ready for that and figure it'll take me maybe a week longer to get that 50 pounds off, no problem. I'm home now and planning a dinner within the WW plan, back on the wagon! I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend and good luck for the rest of the week with the weight losses.